Enabling Affordable VR & AR Training Using Smart Features
Offering a smart path to immersive learning content: ensure effective and affordable VR & AR training with our unique and intuitive features.
Import Low-Cost 3D Models With Ease
For the use of 3D models, the glTF ("GL Transmission Format") is now considered the "JPEG of the metaverse". Such files can be found in numerous 3D databases for cheap or even free of charge. By using glTF in our authoring tool you benefit from:
- Import affordable 3D models from other databases
- Fast loading times due to compact file sizes
- Use your 3D models as often as you like without additional costs
- Future-proofing due to a modern file format
Make Everything Come To Life
Do you already know "transparent hotspots" from web-based training courses? The "Transparent Shape" is the counterpart of the VR / AR world. Invisible to learners, the shape allows you as the author to assign interactions to it and place it in front of any other objects in the training that would not actually be interactive. This allows you to:
- Bring any object to life
- Display or play images, 3D models, or sounds
- Adjust at any time without editing the objects
Smart Up Your Training
Challenge learners by defining different decision paths - again, without programming. Make your training more versatile and customized by adding "conditions" (conditionals). Depending on the actions of the learners you can:
- Recognize right or wrong actions and give feedback
- Make objects appear / disappear under conditions
- Trigger scene changes
- Ask and evaluate quizzes
3D Objects, Rooms & More Included
Browse our media library, which we are constantly expanding. You may already find objects suitable for your training such as:
- Customizable hotspots
- 3D shapes and 3D objects
- Info or warning icons
Easy Management By IT Departments
You would like to connect 3spin Learning to an appropriate Learning Management System? We can do just that and will gladly arrange an individual consultation with you.
- Connection to popular LMS like Workday, Cornerstone, Docebo, or SAP SuccessFactors
- LTI standard for easy and secure connection of learning applications and tools
- Merge different L&D activities
Hardware Compatibility & Updates
We support various devices like VR & AR headsets, but also simply desktop PCs (without glasses) for maximum compatibility and scaling. We offer:
- Constant further development
- Automatic updates via appropriate (business) stores
- Compatibility with the latest device classes
Manage Courses & Users
With our integrated user management, users can take on different roles such as administrator, author, or learner, even without an LMS connection. Each course can be individually assigned to learners who will only see published and assigned content.
- Individually assigned VR & AR content
- Different roles such as administrator, author, or student
- Option to capture and further process learning outcomes
Scalable In The Cloud
Secure hosting of all training on Microsoft Azure enables flexible scaling on any number of devices worldwide. More than 3,500 cybersecurity experts help protect your data.
- Flexible scaling
- Easy update features in a web interface
- Docker containers with flexible on-premises or cloud deployment
Your Data Is Important To Us
The protection of your data and your trust is very important to us. Therefore, we have implemented technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of processing, which we are continuously developing.
- ISO 27001 Certification
- SSL Labs Rating A+
- 256-bit strong encryption
- EU-DSGVO compliant
- Data center in Germany (Microsoft Azure)
Location-Independent Delivery For Trainers
Learning Together In The Metaverse
Multiple people can participate in the same training with their VR or AR glasses - remotely over the Internet or physically together in a classroom. In this way, multiple learners can observe each other's actions in training, or one trainer can oversee a scenario.
- Trainers can supervise and support a course in Observer mode
- Remote control can be used to trigger specific actions, such as loading a scene or playing an animation
- A group of learners can observe individual learners via notebook or connected TV
Practical Learning Even Without Glasses
In this mode, the full functionality of the app is available on your PC. This allows you, as a learner, to conduct training alone or together on a network without using VR or AR glasses. If you have an authoring account, you can also edit your courses on your PC.
- Each training is also controllable with a mouse & keyboard without further editing
- Courses can be used by many learners in the company without the need to purchase hardware.
- Authors can edit courses on their PC
Measure Learning Success
3spin Learning offers you an easy-to-use mechanism to measure success: A scene is considered successful if all objectives defined in it have been achieved. Each "action" in the training can be a learning objective. At the end of the training, the learner can receive a report on his success with respect to the training objectives.
- Define a training objective with one click
- Every action can be part of a learning objective
- Measure learner success and provide feedback
Empower Your Students
An easily configurable virtual companion can support your learners. This provides a sense of security and guides learners through the training - spatially, procedurally, and narratively.
- Virtual assistant guides learners
- Provide cues and instructions
- Simplifies entry for "newbies" and makes it fun
What Would You Like For Your Future Training?
3spin Learning keeps growing with your needs - without you having to "hire" us, we keep expanding our learning platform. We look forward to your feedback and further questions about our features.
Thanks to our many years of collaborating in the field of VR & AR with internationally renowned clients such as Lufthansa, DEKRA and E.ON, we know how to develop cutting-edge virtual solutions and implement immersive training programs quickly and effectively.